Dual Licensed Therapist
Location: Cornelius, North Carolina
reference number: 5005
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide excellent Guest service.
- Implement all rules, guidelines, policies, and procedures with all Guests on a consistent basis.
- Suggest and perform customized treatments based on observations
- Educate Guests with knowledge and confidence on the services, products and programs available
- Recommend and be able to perform Elevations: Aromatherapy, Hot Towel Cold
- Stone Face Massage, Reviving Foot Scrub, and Hot Stone Therapy.
- Promote the therapeutic benefits of regular massage therapy.
- Link therapeutic products to your service to enhance the Guest’s experience at home.
- Recommend and be able to perform Protocols and Elevations with consistency according to brand standards:
- Skin Analysis
- Hand and Arm Touch Therapy
- Manual Extractions
- Skin Enriching-Galvanic/Ultrasound
- Skin Refining- High Frequency
- Skin Purifying- Vacuum Suction
- Personal Marketing
- Revitalizing Face Massage
- Reviving Foot Scrub
- Hot Stone Therapy
- Active Therapy
- Promote the therapeutic benefits of regular facials-Lifestyle Programs
- Link therapeutic products to your service to enhance the Guest’s experience at home
- Participate in Off-Site Events
- Stay updated on retail products and promotions available in the Retreat.
- Create and maintain positive relationships with Team Members
- Recognize and support Team goals
- Maintain the following goals:
- Lifestyle Program conversion percentage at 25%
- Elevations at 40% to total facials
- Memberships at 25% to total facials
- Requested Therapist at 60% to total facials (after the first 6 months of employment)
- Achieve retail goals
- 50/50 Split- Skin Therapist should sell an equal amount services and retail.
- Example: If the Skin Therapist performs 10 facials at $60 per Facial, that is $600 in total services. The Skin Therapist should have an equal amount of retail sales, $600. (This should be achieved within the first 6 months of employment)
- Exhibit positive leadership skills
- Be prompt and prepared to work (lead by example)
- Create a Team environment
- Be open and willing to work a variety of shifts and hours
- Required to work:
- At least two nights per week as these are our busiest hours
- Either Saturday or Sunday of every week as these are our busiest days
- Comply with local and state licensing laws and regulations
- Carry personal liability insurance
- Hold current state license to practice skin therapy
- Be customer service oriented and communicate effectively with Guests
- Capable of performing/learning our Hand and Arm Touch Therapy
- Capable of performing/learning Galvanic, Ultrasound, High Frequency, Vacuum Suction and all future esthetics modalities
- Ability to follow franchise protocols and procedures consistently
- Be a team player
- Believe in regular skin therapy as part of a healthy lifestyle
- Pass background check
Start A New Path To Your Future Today! Search Open Positions Below.
Massage Heights is committed to providing the best therapeutic massage and skin care experience. We are dedicated to elevating the lives of those around us by caring for the mind, body and spirit through high-quality massage and skin care treatments. We have always taken the time to carefully choose our licensed Massage Therapists and Estheticians and we are all passionate about delivering a consistently elevated experience to our clientele.