- Directly supervise and be accountable for all aspects of Retreat operations.
- Create an environment that is passionate about providing Guest service.
- Effectively create Team Member schedules to ensure proper execution of daily operations.
- Meet and exceed sales goals.
- Lead by example: achieve personal as well as Team goals.
- Motivate and track personal and Team Member sales toward goal achievement.
- Maintain 25 closing
- Set goals for retail, re-booking, Elevations booking goals.
- Set daily, weekly, monthly and yearly plans to achieve Retreat profitability goals.
- Plan, prepare and execute events to promote Massage Heights in your area.
- Set up and promote Massage Heights Corporate Lifestyle Programs to area
- Develop incentives and implement them to motivate peak performance.
- Recruit, hire, and retain top talent.
- Coach Team Members to achieve peak performance.
- Create a positive Team environment.
- Minimum 2 years of sales/retail management experience
- Highly motivated team-player
- Strong leadership, organization, communication and interpersonal skills
- People oriented with strong customer service and public relations skills
- Proven track record in achieving sales goals
- Working knowledge of computers and standard software
- Industry experience and knowledge preferred
- Available to work varied hours/weekends, evenings, holidays etc.
- Experience in training, coaching, and conflict resolution a plus