College Metcalf Plaza
Lead Massage Therapist
Roles and Responsibilities
- The Lead Therapist roles and responsibilities include those of the Therapists, including, but not limited to, the following additional responsibilities:
- Assist in recruiting, interviewing and hiring Therapists.
- Recruit new Therapists via massage schools, letters, internet resources, etc.
- Train new Therapists on Massage Heights Corporate policies and procedures.
- Train Therapists on existing and upcoming Elevations.
- Implement creative skill training ideas.
- Track Therapist registrations and any offenses/violations via your Department of Health.
- Confirm that current Certificates of Registration are properly displayed.
- Offer support for Retreat Directors.
- Schedule Therapists.
- Act as liaison between Therapists and Retreat Directors.
- Promote a positive image of Massage Heights to Team Members and Guests.
- Participate and promote participation in Off-Site Events.
- Help promote the Retreat by means of Referrals, Guest Passes, etc.
- Track all Therapists weekly and monthly goals in RMS.
- Track operational inventory weekly in RMS.
- Update the Retreat Director weekly by submitting the Lead Therapist Status Report.
- Comply with local and state licensing laws and regulations
- Carry personal liability insurance
- Hold current state license to practice massage therapy
- Be Guest service oriented and able to communicate effectively with Guests
- Capable of at least deep tissue, Swedish and maternity massage modalities
- Be a Team player
- Believe in regular massage therapy as part of a healthy lifestyle
- Pass background check (if your Retreat has a policy of conducting background