Location: Cornelius, North Carolina
reference number: 5009
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide excellent Guest service.
- Take charge of every Guest’s Massage Heights experience.
- Schedule new and return appointments based on Guest preferences.
- Present Lifestyle Programs, Gift Certificates and retail products.
- Meet and exceed sales goals.
- Maintain 25% closing
- Set goals for retail, re-booking, Elevations booking goals.
- Create and maintain positive working relationships with Team Members.
- Take pride and accountability in all aspects of your job.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Must have sales or retail and Guest service experience
- Previous membership sales experience a plus
- Basic understanding of software
- Positive, energetic attitude
- Available to work flexible hours, days, and evenings; must be available to work
Start A New Path To Your Future Today! Search Open Positions Below.
Massage Heights is committed to providing the best therapeutic massage and skin care experience. We are dedicated to elevating the lives of those around us by caring for the mind, body and spirit through high-quality massage and skin care treatments. We have always taken the time to carefully choose our licensed Massage Therapists and Estheticians and we are all passionate about delivering a consistently elevated experience to our clientele.