Lead Massage Therapist
Location: Cornelius, North Carolina
reference number: 5007
Roles and Responsibilities
- The Lead Therapist roles and responsibilities include those of the Therapists, including, but not limited to, the following additional responsibilities:
- Assist in recruiting, interviewing and hiring Therapists.
- Recruit new Therapists via massage schools, letters, internet resources, etc.
- Train new Therapists on Massage Heights Corporate policies and procedures.
- Train Therapists on existing and upcoming Elevations.
- Implement creative skill training ideas.
- Track Therapist registrations and any offenses/violations via your Department of Health.
- Confirm that current Certificates of Registration are properly displayed.
- Offer support for Retreat Directors.
- Schedule Therapists.
- Act as liaison between Therapists and Retreat Directors.
- Promote a positive image of Massage Heights to Team Members and Guests.
- Participate and promote participation in Off-Site Events.
- Help promote the Retreat by means of Referrals, Guest Passes, etc.
- Track all Therapists weekly and monthly goals in RMS.
- Track operational inventory weekly in RMS.
- Update the Retreat Director weekly by submitting the Lead Therapist Status Report.
- Comply with local and state licensing laws and regulations
- Carry personal liability insurance
- Hold current state license to practice massage therapy
- Be Guest service oriented and able to communicate effectively with Guests
- Capable of at least deep tissue, Swedish and maternity massage modalities
- Be a Team player
- Believe in regular massage therapy as part of a healthy lifestyle
- Pass background check (if your Retreat has a policy of conducting background
Start A New Path To Your Future Today! Search Open Positions Below.
Massage Heights is committed to providing the best therapeutic massage and skin care experience. We are dedicated to elevating the lives of those around us by caring for the mind, body and spirit through high-quality massage and skin care treatments. We have always taken the time to carefully choose our licensed Massage Therapists and Estheticians and we are all passionate about delivering a consistently elevated experience to our clientele.