Assistant Retreat Director
Location: Charlotte, NC
reference number: 6145
Roles & Responsibilities
- Directly supervise and be accountable for all aspects of Retreat operations when
- the Retreat Director is not present.
- Create an environment that is passionate about providing Guest service.
- Meet and exceed sales goals.
- Maintain 25% closing
- Set goals for retail, re-booking, Elevation booking goals.
- Lead by example: achieve personal as well as Team goals.
- Coach Team Members to achieve peak performance.
- Create a positive Team environment.
- Minimum 2 years of sales/retail management experience
- Highly motivated team-player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong leadership and excellent organizational skills
- People oriented with strong customer service and public relations skills
- Proven track record in achieving sales goals
- Working knowledge of computers and standard software
- Industry experience and knowledge preferred
- Available to work varied hours/weekends, evenings, holidays etc
- Experience in training, coaching, and conflict resolution a plus
Start A New Path To Your Future Today! Search Open Positions Below
Massage Heights is committed to providing the best therapeutic experience. We are dedicated to elevating the lives of those around us by caring for the mind, body and spirit through high-quality massage treatments. We have always taken the time to carefully choose our licensed Massage Therapists and we are all passionate about delivering a consistently elevated experience to our clientele.