Assistant Retreat Director
Roles & Responsibilities
- Directly supervise and be accountable for all aspects of Retreat operations when
- the Retreat Director is not present.
- Create an environment that is passionate about providing Guest service.
- Meet and exceed sales goals.
- Maintain 25% closing
- Set goals for retail, re-booking, Elevation booking goals.
- Lead by example: achieve personal as well as Team goals.
- Coach Team Members to achieve peak performance.
- Create a positive Team environment.
- Minimum 2 years of sales/retail management experience
- Highly motivated team-player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong leadership and excellent organizational skills
- People oriented with strong customer service and public relations skills
- Proven track record in achieving sales goals
- Working knowledge of computers and standard software
- Industry experience and knowledge preferred
- Available to work varied hours/weekends, evenings, holidays etc
- Experience in training, coaching, and conflict resolution a plus